The Women's Cimon GTX is a rugged water proof hiking boot that strikes the balance between lightweight, durability and support. The Cimon is hand made in Montebelluna, Italy and features AKU’s proprietary Elica Stride System for all day comfort and enhanced performance as well as an injected polyurethane midsole for contoured support and durability.
- Upper: 1.8MM SUEDE with AIR8000®
- Outsole: Vibram Sendera
- Lasting board (stiffness): A Medium Stiff TPU for Rock Protection & Stability
- Lining description: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Midsole: Injected Polyurethane
- Footbed: Felt for comfort and longevity
- Weight (gr. ½ pair): 540
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
We create our footwear using lasts based on real feet. Because of this it is very easy to find your perfect boot or shoe size.
1st. Step onto a piece of paper and mark just behind you heel an jus in font of your longest toe.
2nd. Do this for both feet and then measure the centimeters between these lines. This measurement is your Mondopoint.
3rd. Using the measurement from your longest foot find your correlating size below.