Combat footwear currently used by the Danish army. Particularly suited to cold climates thanks to its Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort membrane. Shoe upper entirely in leather for better protection at low temperatures. Fire-resistant stitching, anti-perforation fabric and treads in an anti-static nitrile HEAT P.O.L resistant mix.
- Country: Romania/Serbia
- Footbed: EVA + ANTI-STATIC
- Lasting board (stiffness): 6-4MM NYLON + ANTI-PERFORATION FABRIC
- Lining description: GORE-TEX® INSULATED COMFORT
- Midsole: DIE CUT EVA
- Outsole: DAVOS RANGER - ANTI-STATIC NITRILE COMPOUND HEAT & POL RESISTANT
- Size range: 8-13
- Upper: FULL GRAIN LEATHER WATERPROOF 2.2MM + FIRE RESISTANT STITCHING
- Upper protection: RUBBER
- Weight (gr. ½ pair): 860
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
We create our footwear using lasts based on real feet. Because of this it is very easy to find your perfect boot or shoe size.
1st. Step onto a piece of paper and mark just behind you heel an jus in font of your longest toe.
2nd. Do this for both feet and then measure the centimeters between these lines. This measurement is your Mondopoint.
3rd. Using the measurement from your longest foot find your correlating size below.
Warm, supportive, supremely comfortable and lovely full grain leather that takes a brilliant shine. Can't get any better. No break in period and most of all - tried and tested since its currently supplied to the Danish Army. Don't look any further.