Designed with the Army Special Forces, the Pilgrim TSC GTX is very lightweight, breathable and waterproof, particularly suited for hot climates and desert fields. Shoe uppers with malleolus protection inserts, insole insert in anti-perforation fabric, antistatic construction and anti-slip treading, as well as internal foot protection designed for fast-roping.
- Footbed: EVA ANTI-STATIC
- Lasting board (stiffness): 2MM NYLON + ANTI-PERFORATION FABRIC + EVA MICROPROSA (SOFT)
- Lining description: GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT
- midsole: EVA MICROPOROSA
- outsole: VIBRAM® CURCUMA - ANTI-STATIC NITRILE COMPOUND HEAT & POL RESISTANT
- Upper: SUEDE WATERPROOF 1.6 MM / AIR8000®
- Weight (gr. ½ pair) : 580
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
We create our footwear using lasts based on real feet. Because of this it is very easy to find your perfect boot or shoe size.
1st. Step onto a piece of paper and mark just behind you heel an jus in font of your longest toe.
2nd. Do this for both feet and then measure the centimeters between these lines. This measurement is your Mondopoint.
3rd. Using the measurement from your longest foot find your correlating size below.